Bancor (https://bancorfoundation.org; https://www.bancor.network) is a fast-growing, ambitious blockchain organization that seeks to revolutionize the way people create and share value by ensuring constant convertibility of blockchain based assets. Our vision is to prove that cryptocurrency can be the basis for financial inclusion and economic stimulus, and moves beyond crypto as a speculative asset. We are looking for a senior marketing leader with proven experience of brand-building, story-telling, and marketing campaigns & operations to join us in this mission. This person will lead Bancor’s marketing team during our expansion play to secure our position as a leading blockchain project, and launch a suite of new financial products into a complex cryptocurrency ecosystem. You must have a deep understanding of multi-stakeholder marketing across B2B and B2C frameworks, and have a passion to learn the niche market of cryptocurrency, the future of financial services. You will join a proven team of seasoned entrepreneurs and technology professionals working to realize the transformational and revolutionary power of blockchain technologies.
Bancor is headquartered in Switzerland, with R&D offices in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Oversee the marketing department, strategy, and programs. Evaluate and develop the Bancor corporate marketing strategy and launch and growth plan per product/offering.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate global marketing efforts, across disciplines of product, digital, demand, events, and global communications.
- Research and assess demand for our products and services, and competitor offerings; keep pace with a fast-paced evolving market context. Experience positioning and messaging complex products in emerging market categories is a big part of this job!
- Build a strong brand-story for Bancor that spans the fields of financial services, cryptocurrency, and economics; while communicating this link to our products and offerings. Work with designers and videographers to bring it to life.
- Oversee and refine a global social media and community management program across multiple languages.
- Work across product and customer support to identify opportunities to improve product / market fit and further meet customer satisfaction.
- Pro-actively strategize and organize company events, including trade shows, meet-ups, and business development road-shows.
- Manage a small team, outsourced suppliers, and a budget.
Who You Are
- This is a senior role. You have 4-7 years Marketing experience (at least 2 years in hands-on product / content marketing and 1 year in leading a marketing team)
- Successful start-up track record and outstanding problem solving skills. You’re not just repeating a playbook, you’re looking at every problem with fresh eyes and know how to build effective plans and cross-functional working relationships.
- World-class communications skills. You know what messages connect, you know how to write, you love to get intimate with copy. Native-tongue English a must.
- Exceptional business intuition. You know when the model or report output doesn't make sense and dig in to figure out why.
- Independence and proactivity. You'll reach out to stakeholders, understand their needs, and build a strategy to drive the business forward.
- Interpersonal and presentation skills. You are able to confidently present insights and recommendations to senior management; you are able to speak at global conferences and meet-ups, and act as a face of the company.
- Analytical and experience with defining and delivering on KPIs
- Digitally literate - you are in love with working on the website!
- Previous experience in Fintech and/or App based company preferred
Qualities of the person we are after
- High energy, passionate, and outcomes/results focused.
- Positive, team player who is motivated by being part of a world-class team in a highly ambitious organization.
- Open-minded, but comfortable with developing strategic approach and then executing against it.
- Above all else: friendly, thoughtful and kind; humility and lack of ego.