A bit about the position
We are looking for a Receptionist and Office Manager to join the team. This role has two functions, one is to run the reception smoothly, including welcoming guests and service providers/couriers etc. and the other, is to run the day to day activity of the office by handling a wide range of administrative tasks, from suppliers and budget planning to HR and operations.
You will work independently, with little or no supervision.
You must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office in its early stages.
This is a great opportunity to both lead your own domain and grow with our company.
- Working hours are 09:00-18:30. Flexibility is required
- Occupy the reception, welcome visitors, take incoming phone
- Serve as the go-to-person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and conference calls, prepare materials and meeting rooms
- Order refreshments for meetings and lunches/dinners for senior management
- We have a great kitchen space where we all eat together, you will be asked to make sure it’s always clean and welcoming
- Be in touch with the cleaning company
- Work with the building’s management company on different maintenance matters
- Lead the Welfare planning, budget and activity
- Assist with different HR tasks
- Organize flights, hotels and transportation for company’s employees and guests
- Manage the office budget
- Maintain office policies as necessary
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment